Port Sheldon Aug. 18,11-14

Fished with my nephew and Rdfishin this mornin from 5-10am went 11-15 w/2 coho. Just about everything I had in the water went off. Riggers down 40-55 with moonshine yellow flounder,hi-nrg, later on got one on chrome pro troll w/ purple sparkler fly down 50 back 15. Dipseys set 3 out 75-100 w/ fuzzy bear mag. glo green dolphin spoon and black green fishcatcher w/ sea foam fly? (the one from the stinger challenge). Dipseys set 1 1/2 out 100 w/ clear glo SD green squid, Glo blu holo crush SD w/ glo blue bubble fly. 5 color core with moonshine widowmaker, 7 color core with yellow flounder, 10 color core flounder pounder. Had 4 on at one time, fished 50-80 fow south, south troll was best. Got kinda crazy just as the sun was coming up was down to 3 rods in the water out of 9. Great fishing with yah again Roger.

IMG_0780.jpg

There is only one launch. Dont know where your coming from, best I can tell yah is try a google or mapquest search for Gold Coast Outfitters. The launch is just north from them on butternut rd. On your way out stay a little more to the left or south side till you notice the drop off into the lake on your sonar. Its kinda shallow in there but with this rain we've had it might not be as bad. Good Luck.