types of line

I've been using cabela's 17# flourocarbon for tying my leaders. I am out and need to buy some new line. I've had some mixed results with the Cabela's. I was wondering what type of line you all use and what lb test for your leaders. :dntknw:

50# Ande on leaders for flies, 20# Ande on riggers and for sliders, 30# power pro and wire on the divers. I think Ande is the best line and value for the price for big water fishing. Get a big spool. I'll use 6# Seagar flourocarbon for steelhead in the rivers but I don't think flourocarbon is really needed on the big lake.

20# P-line for my rigger rods. I run this straight and do not have trouble getting fish and its strong line. I have used many different types of line but everyone has their fav. line.

I am with EdB. I use 50# Ande on flies and 20# on downriggers and other leaders. I run p-line on my divers. I have used flurocarbon in the rivers when fly fishing for steelhead and found it to be soft and breaks a lot. I loose a lot of flies. I have better success when I just run Maxima and go with a lighter line.

Ditto on the Ande. 17# on riggers and 50# for fly leaders and dipsey leaders. I lost 2 flasher/fly setups last year when my 25# leader broke. I figure the fish are focused on the flasher and fly, they won't be scared of a little line.