Late post - 3 in boat went approx 15/25. 7 coho's, 7 stlhds (released 5), 1 20# king (on scale). Moonshine Flounder Pounder early light, SS glow Smurf stays hot, SS Super Slim Firecracker, Warrior UV BD, DW Blue Bubble spinny BB Double Glow fly (my own style), Green fishcatcher spinner and green squid took big king. Everything took a hit, riggers, 3 color (stlhds), wire, 10 color, 8 color, 6 color. Temps consistent with Cook buoy with 46 degrees down 35'. Speed was 2.9-3.1 at the ball. The stlhds released were pretty nice size and were able to unhook back of boat in water so they took off nicely. Bait pods were everywhere. Couple hits lost were prob kings from initial hit. Ended up keeping 7 cohos, 2 stlhds that were bleeders so had to keep, 1 20# king. Fished from about 6:00 lines in water to 11:00 and still were taking hits at end. In one flurry, we had 6/8 rods back in boat from hits and or landing fish.  Quite a few boats on pier heads for stlhds. St. Jo fish cleaning station back up running and think it is one of the nicest ones on lake. Even provide a sink with GoJo to was hands after cleaning fish.

20180707_114955.jpg

20180707_121149.jpg

• Like 4

I've been fishing inside 100' most of the year and done well. If you can find temp, bait, off color water or nice chop to break down the light penetration, you might find fish. It can be hit or miss. I've had some swings and misses but also have had some really good days. Today, went solo and went 5/6 but mostly steelheads, 3 stlhds, 1 small king and 1 really nice coho. On water at 6AM and fished to about 10:30 so not too bad for solo with 3 rods. 5 color caught all three stlhds with SS Glow Smurf which has been my hottest spoon all year..DW BB Spinny with BB double glow fly (my own) caught the coho and lost the one screamer that I had on today (&^$%^&). I also went week ago same area and never turned a rod so it can be frustrating as fishing can be. The real key is finding all the ingredients with really cold water at least 45 degrees on bottom. Sometimes you have to hunt for it but that is where the X4 pays for itself. If it blows out of NW tonight, I would bet the conditions are gone so back to the drawing boards.