What is your top five spoons you like to use fishing for the BIG FISH

Hey Member's

I'm not asking what is the number one spoon for the great lakes. But what is your top five spoons and your only hot flasher with fly or whatever you like to use in any of the great lakes fishing for those big fish. Now the top five of mine are all number one for me. So what is your hot five and hot flasher with bait.

Here is mine:

Dreamweaver- Mag. Glow Frog

Stinger's- Stingray NBK

Magna Dyne- Glow Banana

Silver Streak- Mag. Yellow Tail

Fishlander- Mag. Blueberry Muffin

Flasher's- Well I said one but its to darn close for me to decide whitch is number one for me.

Here is my hot flasher's- Dreamweaver's blue holo and crush glow with the blue bubble action fly and Jerry's Beacholder with yellow tape and green caznik fly

Top 5 Spoons for BIG Kings:

1. Dolphin (no tape) Stingray

2. Stinger Pox Stingray

3. Cory's Bait Stingray

4. Green Dolphin Stingray

5. Carmel Dolphin Stingray

Top Flasher/Fly for BIG Kings:

1. Luhr Jensen 11" Coyote White/Pearl Fishscale Flasher with Oceana Rapture Fly or Little Bride Rapture Fly or Hypnotist LG Rapture Fly

I agree Caz. The Stingray sized spoon is the perfect fit for many different fishing conditions and days. It is the perfect fit for between the Magnum and Stinger. It sure is an excellent producer! We probably use 85% all Stingrays now and the remaining 15% are all Stingers.

1. Michigan Stinger NBK Mag

2. Michigan Stinger Blue Dolphin (any size)

3. Michigan Stinger Lemon Ice Mag

4. Fishlander Miami Green Purple Froggy Mag

5. Michigan Stinger Dbl Orange Crush

6. Silver Streak Blue Whale w/glow tape

1. Glow YellowTail Silver Streak and any number of patterns in the Super Glow colors, any brand spoon. It seemed to be a coin flip here. The glows were HOT. Most of the time we run the spoons behind a 8 inch white or green glow Fish Catcher Flasher. If it was in their face they were hooked. The Super Glows were slightly better than the regular glows, but most of the time it was FISH ON shortly after putting them down.

A Glow Squid behind a glow 8 inch white Fish Catcher Flasher.

Note. If I had 2 riggers and 2 dipsys set the dipsys would most always out do the riggers. The exception to this is when there were a lot of fish deep. We always fished early mornings and L8 evenings. KINGS DO IT IN THE DARK.:)