Need some help-Holland AM

Need some help-Holland AM

Taking a couple friends out tomorrow AM out of Holland who have only been on the lake one other time.  Haven't been out in a week and a half and was hoping somebody got out today for some intel.  I know there's a tourney out of SH so PM's would be great if desired but I know most regular guys on here don't normally fish the TT.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Went out of PS today. I'll write a short report here cuz I don't feel like opening a new thread. Went 5/10 one decent king and the rest shakers and one steelhead. Set up in 50 fow and took hits on dipsies right away going 1/3 in about ten minutes. Dipsies never took another hit all day. (Blue bubble, mixed veggie SD/ proctologist) Every time we tried sliding out we wouldn't get touched so we eventually stuck it in 50/60 fow and grinded it out. Rest of the fish landed came on a 150 Cu moonshine green shorts. (Lost a few on it too.)  Riggers never got touched. 150 Cu mixed veggie took a good rip with nobody home and I think that's about it. In hindsight probably should've gone deeper as I'm hearing good things from a lot of people that did but either way it beats what I was doing yesterday!

Good luck tomorrow!!

• Like 3