Have your lines in the water at first light as fishing has been slow after. 80 should be good to start but colder water is moving in so consider starting a bit shallower. Could try out deeper once sun comes up. I haven't but its next on my list to try after bite slows. Straight out of channel has put me on them first light. Start slow, been trolling at less than 2 sog to start.

the water's cooled down and most of your hits should come 30-60 down. I would start in 100-140 and put it on an east that last hour to finish in 70-80. Blue UV BW meat rigs took the majority of my hits on sat pm, the last time i was out. the last hour was fun, going 4-5 with all big fish.

i was out sunday afternoon got most of my hits 100 to 120 braid divers out 160 with meat rigs 400 copper with meat rig,down rigger down 80 with blue flounder pounder and other rigger down 75 wonderbread j-plugbe ready as the sun hits the water **** will hit the fan had a quad sunday right at sunset

Good plan, head SW to100 fow, we were out the 26 & 27, best lure was green Flounder Pounder, we lost 3 to very large fish. First hour of light best, top half of water depth, down riggers and 225 & 180 copper worked best for us, work area in front of sand dunes, fish will be moving in closer, hope you catch a bunch!

Thanks guys for all the info. Wishing we worked closer for longer but s%&t happens and the alternator sometimes decides to come apart.LOL. But we got 1 20-22# female in 100 60 down on a silver flasher and a mirage fly. We went 1-6. We had a 5color go twice once with a green alewife and once with a blue alewife nothing home. Green flounder pounder went 2x, mountain dew SD with MD fly once. The ten year old is hooked.

as always Keep ur lined tight and ur reelz smoking.