Was hoping to set lines early today, but with some brief disorientation outside the marina in heavy fog, decided to take a slow trip across Lake Mac. Had first hit shortly after 6 AM with 6 of 8 lines in. Hit came on rigger 30 down in 60 fow. Fish were scattered but managed 7 for 7 but in varying depths: 60, 70, 80, 95, 105, 117, 130, 137 fow. Key today was troll with heading 240 at 2.2 - 2.4. All hits were riggers 30 - 60 down except one dipsey with white/glow spindoctor and green fly. First 4 were kings, last 3 were coho in deeper water. All rigger hits were on spoons: DW Alygator, Stinger Green Slurpee, SS orange yellow that is once again nameless, and SS Michigan Glow Frog.

I had to take it slow as well trying to keep my head out and watch and not being able to keep an eye on the chart I ended up going around that green barrel on the wrong side and almost turned the corner to sharp. That was harder to drive in then just plain dark. Good job on the fish and thanks for the updates throughout the day.