2013 Season Totals

1st off a big thanks to all of the sponsors this year.

Blood Run Tackle:thumb:

Big Lake Lures:thumb:

Silver Streak:thumb:

Big Weenie:thumb:

and Fish Hawk.:thumb:

the prizes that they donate to our small league is great.

below is the summary. We had a great turn out this year for number of boats. I hope all had a good time and looking forward to next year.

wmfl_totals.jpg

4 points. Too bad we quit at 5 in the first one and ran into the piers looking for a brown instead of staying out and catching a 20.2" laker. Should have read the rules a little closer.....

Well played Mr. Ash.

Thanks to Jon for pulling this together and to the sponsors and all who fished this.

This was our first year doing this League and as everyone else said, we had a great time. Really like the laid back format, met a couple new guys and got to know a few a bit better.

Thanks to the sponsers, Jon and any of the other guys that helped out - we will be back next year:thumb:

Right on! Looking forward to it Dave. You have to be excited as well to be able to fish on moderately choppy days w/o being soaked or dressed in rain gear on a crystal clear day! Or being chased off the lake when the fishing is good.

I was doomed to replace my aluminum from the first day I started fishing with Shane aboard Motion Show. I always thought I'd hate the big boat thing...but I am not seeing a down side yet.

Hope to add to the WMFL list next year.

• 1 month later...