Tapatalk address

Boltman

• 3 months later...

Hi guys -

I'm looking into this now for us. It looks like the software that powers this hasn't been updated in a while.

Your Tapatalk Plugin Version (vb3x_3.7.1) is out-of-date and requires an update. Download latest version (vb3x_4.2.3).

I'll work on applying the update and see if that helps fix the issue. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the patience and support. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Chad

Works for me too. One note though... be sure to logoff of GLF on the Tapatalk smart phone app. Just backing out of the app does not close it like closing a web browser page on a computer does. If you don't, the site believes you are active and have seen all of the new posts. When you get back to the PC browser view, the "New Posts" link will say there have not been any new posts. Technically there haven't been any new posts because if you have not logged out of the Tapatalk app, you have been logged into the forum the entire time.

Hi Ryan -

That is good to know... thanks for sharing that info so others are aware. Tapatalk is constantly being updated so maybe they will fix that issue in the future. Glad you guys are enjoying it though - sure makes it much easier to view posts when on the road or away from the office!

Chad