A must read post for anyone with small children!

Paulywood

We had a horrible experience with Parker this past week and I thought I would let everyone else know so that they didn't have to go through the same thing. Thursday while Parker was at his babysitter's he got into some medication. It was put up where no one thought he could get to it but somehow he did. He is fine now with no long-term issues but it was a very scary couple of days. What we are doing now and what I suggest everyone do is get a locking box to put your medication in. I mean lock and key. Don't think that they can't get it, because they will find a way. I don't want anyone to go through what we did. Ok, back to fishing!

kids can really surprise you as to where they can get. we went in the kitchen on day, and our youngest son who hadnt even started walking yet had climbed up on the counter top and was in the upper cabnets in the kitchen. just goes to show you what they can do if they set there minds to it.

sure glad everything turned out ok. our children are our most precious things in our lives.

sherman