Fished 2-6pm. Started out near line and trolled back towards sterling. Didn't pick up an eye till we hit the 24 fow we'd been getting them past cple weeks. Ended with our 12 fish 16-20" with 9 throwbacks. Mini discs w/spoons 50-90' back w/80-90 best. 2.2-2.5sog No color standout. Plenty of scatterd fish in area, just running small.

Nice job on the eyes and thanks for the report! Looks like great seas today and forecast looks good for tomorrow. I was planning on being there both days this weekend until a big job on a hot schedule at work blew up yesterday. I had a customer fly in from NY this am and I'm working all weekend, helping her through extensive color corrections on her book. My fishing season this year has been the most screwed up ever. Once July gets here and I move the boat to Ludington, I'll finally get back to fishing every weekend and I got 3 weeks of vacation scattered around too. I can't wait. All the great reports are killing me.

Heading out of Luna Pier at 6:30 sat morn. Going to set up east of dump grounds and troll n/e. We did pretty good in this area pulling spoons on mini discs at 2.1-2.5sog after struggling for some perch last sunday morning. There were alot of boats fishing the Oh/Mi line in the area and most did pretty well.

Aaron, unfortunately I washed my phone when I got today. Doh!!! I have it in a bag of rice drying out right now. Should be good to go by morning as this isn't the first time I've had to dry it out. If not I'll be on ch 68 to all those who will be out there. (Shark Attack)