Well, since I'm up anyway and this morning doesn't look very promising for fishing weather wise, I'll post up my report for last night.

Went out with a couple of buddies from high school. Got lines set around 6:30 in 100 FOW between Holland and Suagy. Trolled on a 30 heading and got our first fish at 95 which was a bruiser around 16 lbs. After the first fish action was steady to hot and heavy. Started out with a great batting average of 6 for 6 and ended up with a horrible average of 10 for 20ish. We missed at least the last 5 hits we had. Pulled lines at 9:30 with lightning out the the west.

Best water was 85 to 95 FOW

Best troll was the little bit of a south troll that we did turning around

Best SOG was 2.4 MPH

Lures that worked:

UV 8" SD with Big Lake Lures Blue Dolphin Teaser rig 80 out on the wire diver was hot - got at least 2 in the boat and got smoked a couple of more times

11" white Pro-trol with white glow crush/fishscale with Big Weenie Proctoligist fly 120 out on the other wire diver was also hot - boated a couple of fish and got a few more hits

Big Lake Lures Green Kato got some on the 250 #45 Copper

Big Lake Lures Mag 007 (Happy Meal with a green Ladder back) on the rigger at 40 down with a Craigs Christmas free slider took a few

Big Lake Lures Miami Dolphin with a Silver Streak Hot Lobster free slider at 60 down also took a couple

Right now I forget what was on the 7 and 10 colors that we caught on but I will update this when I get back out in the boat and see.