Two man limit in 2 1/2 hours. Mix of Kings and Cohos. Could not keep up with the log book again with just two of us in the boat working doubles and a triple. Here is what I believe happened.

We set up in around 120 feet of water northwest of the pier on a west - nortwest troll.

Got our first hit (and the last log entry) in 135' on a glow bloody nose spoon on a Mag DD set on #2 145' back. Nothing else until we hit 150' after that I'm going on memory.

As I recall, we took at total of 5 additional fish on Mag DD's (both set on #2) back 145' and 175' with glow mongolian beef spoons. The DD back 175' was best.

A SWR on the DR down 75' with another glow mongolian beef spoon and a free slider set on the other DR down 85' with a med sized mixed veggies UV spoon took each took one.

300' of copper with a pearl SD with a new green KRW UV fly and 200' of copper with a mixed veggies SD with another green KRW UV fly each took fish.

We caught 10 out of 11 fish (the last one had to go back - another double) in 150' on a south - southwest troll.

05-05-122glf_thumb.jpg

05-05-124glf_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sea Eagle
Added Photos