Holland 7-8, 7-9, and 7-11

Well all I can say is that the last 4 day were great fishing, nothing fast and furiuse but steady action. All started on friday ,I left the dock around 5 am with NO-MO-BEGGIN and his wife on board and fished the water between Holland and Port Sheldon and ended the morning around 11 going 10 for 16 with 4 Steel Head ,5 kings, and a laker.

Heres Roger and the catch

Sorry , we fished 120 to 200 with a s.w to n.e. troll being the best.

p7080397.jpg

Friday evening I set up in 200 fow straight out around 8:15 with JonMarvin and made a east troll back to 125 and ended the nite around 10 going 5 for 9 , all kings , sorry no pics of these. Forgot the camara in the boat at the slip.

Saterday morning I left the dock around 5:30 and headed for 100 fow near Port Sheldon with NO-MO-BEGGIN and the fishsniffer onboard as my crew for the WMFL ,

We fish the waters from 125 to 180 between Holland and Port Sheldon and ended the morning going 10 for 15 or so all kings which was enough to put use in first place .

sorry the only pic of these is in the July 9 tourny results thread.

And then there is this morning . I left the ramp around 5:30 with some family from North Dokota . We set up in 120 near Port Sheldon again and was going to troll back to Holland , when I get a call from Capt Greg of the Profishent he told me we had some VERY UGLE weather on the radar come are way. so to make a long story short we pulled lines after 1 hr going 5 for 5 all nice muture kings.

Heres the pics of what worked.

p7110400.jpg

The glow gost j-plug took all 5 this morning.

and the spoons are

Glow Ludington

Purpal Glow tiger

Fishing Machine

and im not sure of the name of the proking

p7110399.jpg

Green splatter

Dimond back

Green Dolphin glow back

and catto these never came off the riggers all weekend and they were the best rods in the boat.

p7110398.jpg

Green tiger

blue glow shad

sponge bob

and blue flounder

thanks for Friday night - going to try and run the boat Thursday night. you going to be out?

my Avatar pic is staying upside down until I have a good running boat back on the water.

I was wondering if that was what it was about. I might be heading out tomorrow night too. If you need a hand try giving Ben'den Rods a call.

Terry' date='

What are the manufacturers of those spoons? I tried to find the Diamondback, but couldn't. The Smurfet as well. Did you buy them online? Any info is appreciated.

Bill[/quote']

Yes Bill these are mostly Silver Streaks, this is mainly what I run.

And you can get most of them from cold water tackle on line, I think there is a link on here for that site.:)