Sat., 6/25. PM out of Holland

Wrong Jason I think. I am on my first and only boat...18' Line Alaskan in a very stylish wetlands camo...

Thanks...getting better at consistency. Looking forward to some good July fishing.

Sea fleas were bad last night. Have heard that wire divers stay cleaner...should be adding a couple of these and a few blood run copper set-ups this week.

Wrong Jason I think. I am on my first and only boat...18' Line Alaskan in a very stylish wetlands camo...

Thanks...getting better at consistency. Looking forward to some good July fishing.

Sea fleas were bad last night. Have heard that wire divers stay cleaner...should be adding a couple of these and a few blood run copper set-ups this week.

good choice:thumb:

If u want to keep the fleas off your riggers cortland makes a line called Flea flicker, I keep 5 reels spooled with it just for this time of year. Never a flea. The only caveat is to start using a leader to your lure even on the riggers because the flea flicker is pretty visible to the fish and another issue is it will twist up if u dont use really good ball bearing swivels.