I moved the boat over last week to erie on thursday. Friday i put it in and slipped it for the month at Brest Bay Marina. Went for a family ride on saturday and had to try and figure out my slow speed stalling problem. Talked to the volvo dealer and he walked me through getting my carb adjusted. I am not a mechanical person at all. Went to run out and my bow just would not come down. thought maybe i was low on fluid for my trim tabs. Got out there and started setting line. Once i got all the lines set i noticed my outdrive was about half was down. Tried to hit the down button and nothing. Tried up and up it went. could not for the life of me get it to go back down. Pulled line and tried hooking direct to the battery nothing. tried the switch one last time and got the outdrive down. My 3 year old decided that was enough so in we went. Got to the doack and nothing. Pulled the tilt motor and ran up to the marinas shop. they tested it and it was dead. Sunday afternoon the tornado sirens were blaring. All i could think of was here we go agian a repeat of last years trip when dundee got hit. Wife had to work monday so no walleye in the box. My son did catch a silver bass on a sponge bob fishing rod with a mini disc and spoon. He picked the disc and spoon. Moonshine yellow tail. I'm thinking someone doesn't want me fishing erie.

This last weekend fishied with my dad and brother.

saturday was rough water and slow fishing landed four in the bay area 75 back on mini discs and spoons purplr and greens.

Sunday we went out to the border off the Raisen river markers. picked up 8 but had to work to get them 60-80 back on discs and spoons. Fished from 8 am to noon. Kind of got up late. 22 - 26 ft of water. All were from 20 to 24 inch fish and chunky fish.

Hopefully i am still laid off next week. if so i am spending the whole week over there.