new introduction big lake fisherman

hello i have been on this site for a few months but havnt posted much do to abdominal surgery im 24 years old and have been salmon fishing for about ten years i used to fish with my grandpa until his heath went bad and he sold his boat three years ago i bought a 16.5 foot tracker targa it fishes well as usually me and one other person go out i mainly fish port sanilac or harbor beach thats were we used to fish when the salmon fishing was good but i still catch enough fish i also make a few trips over to the westside around the port sheldon area and have done good i run two riggers two divers and boards with leadcore i stoped fishing in early september because i was having problems with my chrones disease this past month i neede surgery and now hav a illestomy bag however the doctors say they will reverse it in three months and i plan to be back fishing in full force in the spring and am alwals looking for a partner to help me out tight lines and god bless name of boat is second chance name is ali

Welcome aboard Ali, You will find these guys a Riot, they give great advice, will never tell you where they fish, other then Lake Michigan.. and they can spend your money very fast on stuff you'll never use...Trust me they are good..