Muskegon 9/11/10 am

What can you say, but it was rough. Jake and I went North and started by Duck Lake. We put her on a South troll in 85-95 fow. The first King came off the low diver with a White Paddle and Oceania Fly, 11 .6pounds The next 4 got off, ether at the net or shortly after biting:mad::mad::mad:. With just two of us on the boat, and extrema conditions, that happens. Here's a shot of what the lake looked like.

img_9795.jpg

Edited by Nailer

lake looks mean, nice shot of the rods , I like to see others spread. are you running dipseys off the two forward rods?

Yes Jim, both of the forward rods are divers. Back one is a 8.5' wire and the out/high is a 10' wire. These two rods take the majority of our fish. We normally would run 2 Copper lines on the trees you see in front of them. Today there was just Jake and I, so we went with 4 divers and 2 riggers.

I must say, The top and side curtains really came in handy today.

One more.

img_9794.jpg

Can i ask y the low diver isent in the notch lower than the high diver, I know i like alot of space in my divers

Normally we run them in the next hole down, but the lake was so rough they where in the water more than out.

I have no troubles running them both in the same position. Most of this summer our divers have been In divers and Out divers, rather than High and Low. We have been targeting the same zone with both divers.

This shot better shows the divers in there normal spots.

IMG_9733.jpg

She don't look nice out there that's for sure. When we were out last Sunday there were only 2 of us in rough conditions. We ran 5 lines, and netting fish was a mad scramble. I know exactly what you mean:thumb:

Had nice fish out in 300' Friday night. Set up in 200' Saturday morning and within half an hour we were looking up at waves, this from a 22'. With them building and pushing us offshore, we pulled up and ran into Muskegon Lake and strained the weeds out with our gear.

I didn't take pictures; I don't want State Farm to know what I do.