The days almost here!

soko44mag

To say I am excited is an understatement. Its been almost 2 months since buying our Starcraft and I finally have her ready, I hope. Monday morning I will be heading out with my Father , oldest son (9) and two of my good buddies, one of which is a GL virgin. Milwaukee weather looks good, NOAA is forcasting 2-4ftrs which may keep us near the harbor along with everyone else.:( Its going to be a great feeling to have three generations on the boat. I want to thank everyone on this site that has answering my questions and provided feedback. Personally would like to thank Jim for taking the time to show what he has been doing to put all those fish in his boat this year:thumb: He's a great guy. Hope to post some pics and stories mid week, If not I will tell you how the boat ride was:lol: Thanks again!!!!!

Well everything went as planned, but no fish to speak of. We ended up getting chased off the harbor by lightinng:eek: The boat ran like a champ which was the most important thing to me. We ended up running four rods for about two hours in the morning or so. I stayed real busy playing with my new Humminbird:thumb: There were only a handfull out on Monday which made it easy for me to stay away from the crowd and practice turns and learn throttle control. No tangles either , even though I had my dipseys running on the wrong side for a while:lol: