Had a great morning on the lake playing in the 3 plus footers. I let the dock around 5:30 with a guy from work and his son and my old buddy Crhis.

We set up straight out in 80 and went s.w. down to saugotuck and turn back north and pulled line a little north of Holland at 10:30 do to one of the crew chumming the last 10 min we where out .

We ended up 16 for 18 with 1 nice steel head , 7 lakers 2 of witch were returned do to being under size and 8 kings.

Well here is the list and the photo.

1. blue bubble paddle and bubble fly 150 back on a wire diver on 2
  2. 8' mountain dew protroll and matching siggs riggs fly 200 back on a braid diver "this was the laker taker"
  3. 10 dark green glow spin dr. and last supper fly back 135on 2 on a wire diver
  4. green lightnig ace hi on a 12 color
  5. black ladder back double glow silver hord on a 15 color
  6. green glow number 4 j-plug on a rigger ay 55i

p7030087.jpg

Good job Terry, but I was looking for a 30#er in your report today(and hoping). Today was crazy wasn't it. We crashed the waves from about 6 to 8:30 going 13 for 14 and then turned around figuring we could get 2 more heading back to PS. We got one in the next hour and decided to let a sick son in law off the hook without a limit. We had 5 lines in the water this moring and had a triple. There were a lot of boats by us complaining about it being slow this morning, we treid to give out help but we fished by ourselves most of the moring.

Good job Terry, but I was looking for a 30#er in your report today(and hoping). Today was crazy wasn't it. We crashed the waves from about 6 to 8:30 going 13 for 14 and then turned around figuring we could get 2 more heading back to PS. We got one in the next hour and decided to let a sick son in law off the hook without a limit. We had 5 lines in the water this moring and had a triple. There were a lot of boats by us complaining about it being slow this morning, we treid to give out help but we fished by ourselves most of the moring.

Kevin it was NOT ME claiming to have a 30 lber , that was nick of time and your very write , south troll was the way to go.

I think we followed you out but ended up north.

Good to hear that wasn't you, that clown trolled by so close I had to pull in both cores on that side to let him past with no one on the other side of him. Was trying to fight a fish at the same time and my crew was not up to helping (one driving, one looking for a bucket :mad:)