My dad brother and i fished both saturday and sunday.

Saturday morning went out to the border waters and went out past sputnik half way to the island and back the morning was slow we got 4 and decided with the wind and waves we were gogint o call it at about 10:30 got to the gas dock and filled up and took it easy till evening. wenat back out and picked up 9 in a matter of 3 hours off fermi in 25 ft of water. saturday ended with 13 fish.

sunday went back to the fermi are and fished for three hours and picked up another 10 fish.

All came 90 to 110 back on mini discs and spoons with purple or pink on them. We should have went back out to the border water area as the fishing picked up sunday and they got some very nice sized fish out there sunday.

I had the boat set up with my new big jon planer reels and otter boats. first time using them and i loved using them for fishing walleye. I orderd Laurvrik releases right from the company to get a deal on releases. they sell a box of 50 for 65 buck with shipping included and i think for next year i am going to get another 50 as we had to pull the boards in to get releases because of all the silver bass and sheepheads. Well walleye fishing is done for the season for me and now i have the boat changed back over for the big lake again.

Nice job Arron! We're off with the boat to Ludington for the rest of the year Friday. Do you ever fish there?

Yeah quite a bit actually. i have a friend that lives over in scottsville, and another in kibby creek camp ground. We used to fish that port exclusively when i was a kid. we will be up there a few times this year. i also have Johnsons in town do all my boat work.