went out after work with a fellow co-worker set lines in 70 ft of water and went west to 135 and made a south turn. on the turn picked up a 5lb king 50 down on the rigger with a blue and black glow flintsone spoon. about half way to the first slide the ten color went with a moonshine spoon picked up another small king about 6lbs. turn back north after that got back out in front of the pier heads in 120 and the same rigger went with the blue spoon but came on done only felt the fish for a few seconds. fished till dark went 2-3 had a hard time keeping the lines clear of fleas. any one know the names of these spoon please let me know thks

good_lures.jpg

went out after work with a fellow co-worker set lines in 70 ft of water and went west to 135 and made a south turn. on the turn picked up a 5lb king 50 down on the rigger with a blue and black glow flintsone spoon. about half way to the first slide the ten color went with a moonshine spoon picked up another small king about 6lbs. turn back north after that got back out in front of the pier heads in 120 and the same rigger went with the blue spoon but came on done only felt the fish for a few seconds. fished till dark went 2-3 had a hard time keeping the lines clear of fleas. any one know the names of these spoon please let me know thks

good_lures.jpg

Blue tequila sunrise

cyclonite

it could have been i talked to somebody at the dock about some of the moonshines i ran without any luck

It was us Roger.

The Moonshines that went for us where;

double Trouble on 300 copper (twice)

Blue Lemon on Full core.