Well the boys were a little late this morning didnt leave pier heads until 6:45. Same crew as Yesterday, and the fishing was different this morning, First hid didn't come until all lines were set and we just kinda picked away at them until about 8:30 when we saw fish boiling on the surface.????( hmmmm they must be feeding on the lady bugs again) Put out 2 SWR rigs on planer boards and things finally got going no big fish and the guys farmered some fish but ended up with 16 including 1 Laker and 1 steelhead. Green glow spoons in the standard size stingers, Fishlanders and Fuzzy bears all worked well. We had 6 more to the back of the boat and they came off when the netter got a hold of the hooks. Thats what you get when you take new people out and they get to do it all. We had 2 shakers that we let go, and 1 that was gilled we kept. Still had a blast. Pulled lines @ 12:30 went to shore and played around and my Partner the other Mike C and a friend came over and we went out for an evening bite GLF Was on the fish we tried the morning pattern and nothing moved out and down and ended up getting 5 more fish and losing anothe 5 the days catch to land ratio was not good. All in all we ended up 20 for 34. Now I will try to post pics of the 2 days. Wish me luck.

Nice pics.

Seeing these pics is particularly funny for me. Reason being is that this is my dad, with buddys, of his, I have not seen for years but grew up with.

The stories I could tell you people. :o:rolleyes::cool::lol::eek::D