Saturday March 6th Grand Haven

Fishing is extremely good. The municipal marina finally opened up so i figured it was a sunny warm day and i needed to wet a line. So about 10:00 we hooked up to the boat and headed for open water. We put in the water about 10:30 and headed for the big lake. Fishing was amazing! Set lines just outside the channel and worked our way south. Hit a nice king 45 back on a walker deeper diver trailed by a double ot orange dodger with a peanut fly. Orange tip stineger spoon down 18 with a 150ft lead took 2 stealies. Clown rapala clean on a board took 2 stealies. diver set up took one steelie. Then we took two browns on a 2 and a 3 color. almost simotaniously. one was on a fuzzy bear buffalo bill and the other was on a DW sully's slapper. Both were nice fish. One more pass and we hit another steelie on a flat fin (gold) with a one once dive bomb on strait mono line. We decided to come in as we had other things to do today. However it was a fantastic day ending up with 1 king, 6 steelies, and 2 browns :grin:

Getting back on the water no later than tuesday! Most of our hits came after we turned around and started heading north working the mud line

My dad and my brother came over this morning and cleared out some pine trees along my driveway. Now I can bring the boat home without getting sap all over it. I plan on getting it home and starting to get it ready at the end of the week.

I stopped by the storage yesterday and said hi to my boat this year is going to be great I am first in line to get out. Actually mine is dead in front of the door so mine has to come out in order to get any other boats out. Much better than last year when mine was behind like 40 or 50 boats. Being one of the last boats in has it's advantages. Oh yea Mike I said hi to your boat as well it seemed lonely.