Some Pics for the Lookin.......

Here are some photo's of well just about everywhere we've been, sunsets mostly.. But Matt.. don't go gettin the boat our yet... these are going to hurt you bad.....

Picsofsummer089.jpg

That Pic was before I even owned a Dispey or a Pole .....

Picsofsummer011.jpg

Picsofsummer028.jpg

Picsofsummer080.jpg

There's Salmon in Dem Dare Waters.. Below...

And The Love of My Life...In a Beautiful Sunset...On The Boat!!!

Picture173.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Grand Traverse Bay From Elk Rapids Michigan.

Picture292.jpg

Charleviox At Dusk... Before the Fireworks at the Venetian Festival.

Ok I'm done for Now, any guys got pics of their Wifes on board....Maybe Girlfriends.. Let's see'm

Well Matt you see, I know how much your yearning for the Big Waters Of Ludington.... hehehe So i thought I'd show you some of the Stick... and well other too...Amybe soon I'll pass you on hwy 10 headin west with our boat in tow as well, but only once this year, will I have to haul it to Ludington... slippin is going to be so cool...and easier on the truck too.........

Not yet, but I'm going to have to have it done.... Wife is NOT happy bout that either...

We we're going to try to yank it out every two weeks to wash it off.... I'm thinking really HIGH maintence if you ask me.....

It's all white right now and she likes that look rather then the bottom being black...

Not yet, but I'm going to have to have it done.... Wife is NOT happy bout that either...

We we're going to try to yank it out every two weeks to wash it off.... I'm thinking really HIGH maintence if you ask me.....

It's all white right now and she likes that look rather then the bottom being black...

I did the pull and wash thing for the 1st 5 years - it was a PITA. plus the boat was in Grand Haven - it was nasty after just a couple of weeks. I went and did the bottom paint and it was a great time saver. I did it myself right on the trailer, just used a 10Ton bottle jack to lift each side a couple of inches.

worked great.

Ok what i have seen from going down to b dock is that there big partiers there just thought i would give u the heads up. We have some good friends(bonebender, drag-n-ballz, hooked up, feelin erie, and reel people) that are on there so we prob will run to to each othere over there.

Well we're hoping NOT to be in the partiers section, but maybe... We aren't partiers at all though....normally in bed by 11pm, but the boat is quite sound proof once under in the cabin area...

Ouch! 11pm is when your suppose to pull lines :grin::grin:

I am very lucky to have a wife that LOVES to fish with me(in less than 2 footers :) ) And as a Husband and a Charter Captain I can attest....women are Great to have on the boat. I ask my wife or another woman to do something on the boat or teach her something about fishing...bam, it sticks and it gets done. I have to ask my fishing buddies and most other guys 3 or 4 times before it gets done right! :)

A Marquette Harbor Salmon

memorialday078.jpg

Fairport, MI King

Fairport0842.jpg

Stannard Rock Steel!

JamieSteel.jpg

Her 4th trip to Stannard Rock. She's gettin the hang of it!

JamieLaker.jpg

PRICELESS!

P5110004.jpg

Fishin the Rock with the boys!...and she won the bet for first fish and most boated fish for the day!

RockCrew-1.jpg

Manistique King on-line

Stannard-Uncle-ED022.jpg

And here she is with her first Kill!

JaimesHunt005.jpg

I am very lucky to have a wife that LOVES to fish with me(in less than 2 footers :) ) And as a Husband and a Charter Captain I can attest....women are Great to have on the boat. I ask my wife or another woman to do something on the boat or teach her something about fishing...bam, it sticks and it gets done. I have to ask my fishing buddies and most other guys 3 or 4 times before it gets done right! :)

]

John, I couldn't agree more. My wife is awesome on the boat and she is my best fishing partner.

Here is me and her after our first multi-fish trip ever.

dscn2319.jpg

Dad and my wife. Notice who's fish is bigger!

dscn2327.jpg

Edited by GLF
Fixed images.