Sounds of the Season... ah Ludington

Boltman

I don't believe I can upload a Video to this site,but I'm sending the photo bucket link to the video here.

It's ludington In August.....It was a little wavey but the boat did just fine, I believe I cuaght a monster that day.....or at the least maybe a good cooker 3 year old... yeah know...

Ok Can't get it to load to photobucket either, it's taking too long... can anyone help me with it...???

I don't believe I can upload a Video to this site,but I'm sending the photo bucket link to the video here.

It's ludington In August.....It was a little wavey but the boat did just fine, I believe I cuaght a monster that day.....or at the least maybe a good cooker 3 year old... yeah know...

Ok Can't get it to load to photobucket either, it's taking too long... can anyone help me with it...???

Upload it to youtube.com first. Then you can embed it in a post here.

Nothing Pulling, Hell I was lucky to get the spoons in the water, that was my first year Salmon Fishing, with only 2 poles in the water.... heheheheh one in each rod Holder...but We caught some salmon that day... Less is sometimes MORE.

Thanks Mike for fixing the link... What did I do Wrong? Let me know