pine lake - lake 1 - jan 2 2010

hit pine lake this morning and boy do te fish have lockjaw. ended up with 1 spec and 3 blue gill between myself and pulpfishin. found out like what terry is sayin they are right on the bottom. sooner or later they gotta get hungry.

but did see one nice pike come out from a group of guys fishin with thier kids. always nice to see a kid get a nice fish. i would say it was about 28 inches or so.

happy new year to ya'll i hope its a good one

hit pine lake this morning and boy do te fish have lockjaw. ended up with 1 spec and 3 blue gill between myself and pulpfishin. found out like what terry is sayin they are right on the bottom. sooner or later they gotta get hungry.

but did see one nice pike come out from a group of guys fishin with thier kids. always nice to see a kid get a nice fish. i would say it was about 28 inches or so.

happy new year to ya'll i hope its a good one

We had the same thing happen to us this am. Lockjaw!

Edited by Nailer

I like Pine lake, I have pulled some really nice crappie out of there. The best times to fish them was after dark with minnows.

tried that tonight vexlar showed alot of fish agian tonight but lockjaw and kids started to get cold so packed up and headed off the the comfert of a warm truck and a restuarnt for dinner

tried that tonight vexlar showed alot of fish agian tonight but lockjaw and kids started to get cold so packed up and headed off the the comfert of a warm truck and a restuarnt for dinner

I'm sure you made it fun for the kids. That is what it's all about.:) Hot Cocoa will warm their hands and tummies.