My name is Aaron, I love fly fishing and warm water fishing. My favorite rod&reel outfits are my 5wt fly rod&reel and my 6lb ultra-light spinning reel&rod. I write about my fishing adventures, fishing tips and new fishing gear and deals on my website www.32fishing.com. If you're interested in exchanging links, email me at [email protected]. I looking to link with fishing Web sites that can help my fellow fishermen where my site can't (charter fishing, ocean fishing, great lakes fishing, fishing boats, ice fishing, etc.)

Happy fishing!

Welcome to the website Aaron. We look foreward to having you as a member. Hopefully you will continue to be an active member.

Our link exchange is open to all members. The only thing that is required is a reciprocal link. You can create your own link in the link exchange.

Mike

Welcome Aaron! I too love fly fishing the inland lakes and Lake Huron for bass and walleye. Been tying my own flies for the past ten years. Nothing like catching a fish on a fly you've created. I've learned a lot from this site and look forward to your input. Hope you learn some things too!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Aaron, welcome from the UP guy we are elbows deep in snow so I will be checking out your site. Like the story about the 8K fly reel. I used to get some pretty good fish on the old 202 zebco. Then I grew up and got a job, now I work so I can afford to fish.