Just got back from grabbing the boat! what a great last day for the year. My dad and I started fishig at 10 am and were boxed on our steelies by 11am. Took 3 on a orange spoon i made on a 2 color, 1 came on the rigger 65 down with a Mongolion Beef. and 2 came on the wire diver set on 3 125 back with a craigs x-mas reverse. We started in 90 fow straight out and were done by the time we hit the first net in 130. Best troll was a west, northwest 2.8 og. I brought the girl home to put her to bed for the winter. Good luck to those who plan on getting out some more! Spoon Fed on the side!

Those fish havent moved much Mike. Basically i fished the same area we had been, I just started a little shallower. The currents were screwed up again, running se we were going 4.8 just to get the wire diver to pull. That southern net has been holding alot of fish around it for the last 3 wks. Good luck

spoon, you need to slow that rig down a little bit when on the road, that was me you passed on 96 hauling the big rig Ambiance.......I was doing 70 and you passed me even faster then that..... Wow man...Glad to see you boxed out on the steelies.....

Yes that is Our boat, My wife and I were hauling it back from Winterizing the beast, and we stayed in Ludington and took a scenic drive up to Arcadia/Frankfort. It was a great weekend and a great trip./... Yeah 74, I'm thinking like 76-78, but I was losing speed also from the Hill we were climbing...460,000 miles on her she doesn't pull like she used to....

New Chevy... are you HIGH man..... Chevy can't keep up with this FORD... and DODGE.. I have so much fun eating them for lunch, and using them dodge's for Cut bait...Oh I'm just kidding.. there all oh so Good.....It was nice seeing you from behind.......... glad you had a good time fishing