just thanks to everyone here

diesel

well the 2009 big lake season is over for me it was a blast even though i didnt get out as much as i wish i could have due to not having my own boat. my plans to redo the 1978 starcraft have come to a hakt as of right now due to my girlfriends apartment burning down oct 2 and her and her kids losing everything. thankfully her and the kids were not in there at the time and are safe. everything that was lost can be replaced. but on a better note i did ask her if she wanted to get hitched and low and behold she said YES.

so if all goes well next year i might still be able to get the boat done and have a few new fishing partners 2 of her 3 kids her son Hunter (aka Homo) and her youngest daughter Daizie (the mouth).

But thanks to everyone who helped me out this year with info on baits, depths, troll directions and all the other stuff that goes with the big lake fishing.

Mike(glf), Terry (the dirty dog) you guys were the biggest help of all and thanks for the time you spent on the phone about the differnt techniecs of presenting baits

come on 2010

see ya'll on the big ole pond next year and maybe on the ice

Good luck Dan and my son and I second the comment the friends and help make this sight second to none thanks for all the tips rides patients and down right good times enjoyed by my family you truely are good people can't wait for spring thanks once again Kevin and Nick Gibson:no::no::no: