Went out of So Haven on the Rusty B this morning, set lines in 80 FOW and started a NW troll first hit was on Rigger 80 dn on a fixed slider up 10' fm the ball on a tequila Sunrise spoon, lost it befor we got it to the boat. Next was 3# King on the same rigger on the same set up, lost 2 more fish on sliders befor we boated the next one, then took a rip on a bumble bee Pro King on a wire dipsy on 2.5 out 180' a nice 6# Steelhead we had 2 more 2 year old kings come on the fixed slider 10' above the ball at 80' all of the fish came on the NW and NE troll we turned around in 185 FOW and came across a scum line In 165 FOW the other wire Dipsy with Nuclear Veggie went off out 225' nice Lake Trout. We pecked away and ended up 11 for 16 lost a Large King that got wrapped on the Rigger it straightened out a 45# Sampo Swivel when it rolled on the line 30' back of the boat would have been the biggest fish of the trip. Everything came on spoons Green with red or orange and the Tequila Sunrise was the hot deal off of the rigger. A great morning on the water.

Mike

Supertramp

lost a Large King that got wrapped on the Rigger it straightened out a 45# Sampo Swivel when it rolled on the line 30' back of the boat would have been the biggest fish of the trip. A great morning on the water.

Mike

Supertramp

If you don't mind me asking, what type of snap was on the sampo swivel?

Unfortunately it was the standard turn up 45# Sampo I have never had one straigten out when it was locked in but this fish must have twisted it just right to straighten it out and ruin a very good snap swivel. I think that the cross lock swivels might have held up but they run differently and don't give the same action to the spoons.

PS Mike can u send me the method to post my pics on my reports again, I did post them in the gallery but lost the e mail with the posting directions.

Thanks

Mike

Supertramp