Frankfort

I'll be playing in Frankfort this eve and tomorrow morning.:)

I was starting to get a crew up for some Monday walleye whacking, when the first person I called made me an offer I couldn't refuse. His uncle was looking for some hands, to fish Frankfort. Priority1 get a needed rest in the garage.:)

We made it over to Frankfort about 5 PM Sunday. We were guests aboard the Lycora. We took 1 coho and 8 nice kings up to 18#s. It was almost flat Sunday evening. We fished in 180 to 230 FOW. The hottest setup was a mag wire diver 250 back on 3, with a Mountain Dew Flasher and meat rig.

Monday morning we were short on sleep and made it out before sunup. We took 11 nice Kings the largest about 20#s. We were in steady 4 footers with an occasional 5 or 6. The waves and winds were changing and choppy. The same wire diver continued to shine. Two glow moonshine spoons on the riggers did some damage but most of the fish came on meat rigs off the divers and riggers. Sorry no pics, I remembered everything except the camera.:)

We had a few kings that were around 5#s, and all the fish were a bronze color. It had been about 10 years since I fished Frankfort. Hopefully next year, I'll be into the Salmon Slammin, a little heavier. I'll have to shift gears and get back to walleye whacking, and possibly some perch jerkin.

Thanks Paul for a great time, aboard the Lycora. Thanks Fr. Charlie for the invite.:)