My Nieces first walleye.

My niece is visiting us from Iowa for 2 weeks and she has been begging me to take her fishing. Used Gary's lead core technique on the river to catch her her first walleye today. We also farmed one out of about 6 or 8 pounds out on the Bay behind the boat using In-Line boards. She just could not rastle in the board fast enough. But she had fun. Notice the napkin around the fish? :lol:

IMG_0159.jpg

My niece is visiting us from Iowa for 2 weeks and she has been begging me to take her fishing. Used Gary's lead core technique on the river to catch her her first walleye today. We also farmed one out of about 6 or 8 pounds out on the Bay behind the boat using In-Line boards. She just could not rastle in the board fast enough. But she had fun. Notice the napkin around the fish? :lol:

IMG_0159.jpg

Nice job getting her hooked:grin: Thanks for the exact speed and coodinates off the GPS too!!:D

Ya....I figure if the Karn Weadock smoke stacks don't give it away, you might as well get the numbers off my lowrance. :lol:

Looks like your niece enjoyed it. And you're right, would be hard to mistake where you were, even with out coords.