Hellow everyone

hey all my names mike im 18, i live in rochester ny. im going to college for fire protection in the fall, i work at gander mountain in the fishing and archery department. my two passions are hunting and fishing. i love to catch trout and salmon when they run the creeks and i am currently taking up centre pinning which already is starting to hook me. i do not have a boat because i have yet to save enough money for one lol, however i hope to have one within the next two years. i stumbled across this site when i was looking up down rigging stratiges. im hoping to make some friends who have the same passion for fishing as i do and also gain knowledge on the art of trolling so when i get a boat i know what i am doing.

Welcome aboard Mike. Thanks for taking the time and doing an introduction! :thumb: It always helps when we know a little bit about each other.

If you need anything, let out a shout!

Mike

Welcome to GLF Mike. This is a great site with great people. Lots to learn and lots of help with various opinions of how to accomplish the same thing:grin:. Questions always welcome around these parts. Tight lines!:D