Hello Member's,

Well my son in law and Sarah C and his daughter went out fishing with me at South Haven and did very good. We left Hastings at 3:30am and started heading down the road and made South Haven by 5am. We started fishing at 5:30am and did not get our first hit till it got day light. Fishing was very good for about a half an hour then the stoped bitting. We went 7-7 and had 2 other knock offs but nobody home. Our best rig was the full core with the Sting ray Cory's bait and the NBK. Then we took 1 fish on the SWR rod 51 foot down on a Dreamweaver Coyoty and another fish or dipsy rod 150 foot back using a Green Caznik fly and a yellow and white fish catcher. The fish we caught was 3 laker's and 4 Kings and all the fish ran 8-12 Lbs. I like to thank Sea- Mac and Plumkrazy for the information where to fish and it was very nice talking to Sea-Mac, Plumkrazy, and Dirty Dog on the radio again. Hope you member's can beable to get out this weekend and have a great time fishing with your friends or family.

Hope to see you out there,

Rich