Jump to content

littleboat

Members
  • Posts

    1,126
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by littleboat

  1. Nice walleye! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  2. What great action and excitement catching and pulling those beasts in!
  3. You did Good! Congratulations! Nice catch while it calm down last night.
  4. Nice size king for your effort. You're right currents can be a real challenge.
  5. It had very red meat. All are going to my friends smoker. All done! Used a "dry rub" process.
  6. Went 3 for 4 today. 2 steelhead and 1 king. Fished 70-120. Best was 109-116. Waves were 2-3ft but eventually stayed 1fts. Caught big king 14#-11oz and small steelhead (3.14#) on fake meat (blue in color) with scented herring oil stuffed into head holder and pasted on fake meat. The meat rig was pulled with a spotted green SD. On 300ws (8:17am), king, 14#-11oz, 1.8 mph @ball, SE trl, ws depth 71.4ft, fow 116. (8:50am), steelhead, 3.14#, 2.1 mph@ball, SE trl, ws depth 60.6ft, 109fow (9:58am), steelhead, 6#-11oz, 3.1 mph @ball, N trl, ball temp 58.5, depth 47, 115.3 fow, lure Bloody Booger mag
  7. Love the late bites, always boost the home front when least expected, also 3 extra rods help. Sounds like you may have a new fishing partner.
  8. Great bite Reel-y-Hooked! A complete limit by 7:03am...Amazing!....Congratulations!
  9. How long is the lead on your wire divers?
  10. Great catches! Way to pull them in and reposition yourselves. You need another cooler! Keep it going!
  11. Looks like some nice size kings.
  12. Great start to a week. It gets deep really fast. I've always enjoyed that port and camping nearby. What brand of meat were you using?
  13. Nice night for fishing, nice coho, surprised with that fishfinder picture more weren't biting....what's up with that? Solo fishing is certainly a challenge. 3 rods vs 6, 9 or more change the results.
  14. This one and the next one are for my friend's new smoker.
  15. Quite bouncy today, fished 90-150, best depth was 105-115 Went 1 for 5, picked up 11#-5oz king in 110fow, on rigger dwn 60, with a silver streak hot lobster mag spoon, 2.3 sog, ball 59.9°, SE trl at (7:48am). Lost 2 on the way to the boat others were flybys. Alot of boats out. No hits on divers or 250 and 300 ws
  16. What a rough fishing experience today, a forecast that called for light winds and 1ft waves. It turned out to be 3-5ft waves that continued with no break. I had to call it at 7:30am because it got to dangerous for solo fishing for me. But I was determined to get something and I went 1 for 3 with a 12#-6oz king on a RV GLK Dolphin spoon I just bought yesterday. I only could put 2 riggers in water because of the conditions. Anyway got him on a N trl @2.6sog, ball temp 57.1°, dwn 57.5ft in 79.4fow at 6:42am. I crawled back to harbor still catching spray every other wave. Nice to be out again... I think?
  17. Great king catch, what nice filets that one will bring! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
  18. Thank you for your setup information. I shall make some modifications, comparisons and see what happens. I didn't get out this past week, because I got busy installing a radar system less signal cable (waiting a special order due to 5m length), then I got cellulits in my wrist again. I couldn't even pick up a net. But I'm on the mend(antibiotics).
  19. You are a brave captain to deal with that much traffic especially at the channel. I salute you. Another note, I have yet to get a hit on my ninja diver 124. Are your leader lengths really 40-50ft behind the ninja diver itself? Is that the only length you run behind your ninja diver? What is your troll speed using them? Are the leaders all braid as you talked about earlier in the season? Mine is the typical mfg setup and I vary the leader, but I'm ready to throw their leader setup out the window. I have varied my length but never over 25ft. I feel a change maybe coming. Am I fishing on the wrong lake?
  20. Nice box of fish. Looks like you had a good time fishing. Great spacing on catches!
  21. Great adventure for you nephew with more to come. Your a great teacher, may the force be with you. Also, great eaters!
  22. Night fishing can be the best! Sent from my SM-A156U1 using Great Lakes Fisherman mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...