2008 Dreamweaver and Big Jon Chairty Fun Event (Its The Final Thing)

caznik

DW_logo.gifBigJonSportsLogo.jpg

2008 Dreamweaver & Big Jon Chairty Fun Event

B4Klogo.jpg

Dreamweaver & Big Jon Charity

Fun Tournament

Challenge

Muskegon, Fisherman’s Landing

Sunday, July 20 2008

5:00-11:00AM

Blow date Sunday July 27 2008

1974_1.jpg

dreamweaverlureco.gif

Lure's For 2008

Spin Doctors

70001.jpg70501.jpg

Magnum Spoons

0501.jpg1929.jpg1322%20copy.jpg1700.jpg

Regular size spoons

1709h.jpg1931.jpgh1103H%20copy.jpg

Dreamweaver Flies

600-30.jpg161013.jpg

Fisherman's Landing Launch & Campground

501 E. Western Ave

Muskegon, MI 49443

Dreamweaver & Big Jon

"We Out-Shine

The Competition"

Thanks to our major sponsors

DreamWeaverSponsorcopy.jpg

BigJonSponsorcopy.jpg

Also thanks to these other sponsors

Belletiresponsorcopy.jpg

GanderMountainSPonsorcopy.jpg

MattesonMarineSponsorcopy.jpg

FishdogSponsorcopy.jpg

arrowuniformsponsorcopy-1.jpg

MuskegonSportfishingSponsorcopy.jpg

$500.00 Donation

Thanks to these members for your extra donations

Freetime

$175.00

Hunt4ever

$100.00

Huntingfool43

2 $50.00 Fishdog Gift Cards

Deadwater

$25.00

Thanks to all the member's for working as one team to help out a young boy or girl make there wish come true

1- Caznik

2- Redeye(GLF)

3- Elliot(GLA)

4- Satisfaction_Gauranteed(GLF)

5- Goldy Lox(GLA)

6- Oakley(MS)

7- Unreel(GLF)

8- Bigbeef(MS)

9- Ratchet(GLF)

10- Severus(MS)

11- Hunt4ever(MS)

12- Flyguy(MS)

13- Dirty Dog(GLF)

14- GLF(GLF)

15- Tad Pole(MS)

16- Catfishhoge(MS)

17- Paulywood(GLF)

18- Fish BYTE(GLA)

19- Umpqua.(MS)

20- Tltorice (GLF)

21- Kirby (MS)

22- Adjusted3 (MS)

23- Ford719 (GLA)

24- Sea-mac (GLF)

25- Sportfisherman SVC (MS)

26- pyt212(GLA)

27- Trout Tracker(MS)

28-Joelsanders(GLF)

29- Sixshooter(MS)

30- Tgafish(MS)

31- Kayceedee(MS)

32- 1 Mainiac (GLF)

33- Just In Time(GLF)

34- mmac1318(MS)

35-Fig Newton(MS)

36- Darkblue(MS)

37- Ramble On (MS)

38- Easy Money(Larry)

39- Marrble eyes(MS)

40- Fishsniffer(GLF)

41- Tunedown(MS)

42- Deadwater(GLF)

43- Hooked Up(GLA)

44- Gimpbob(MS)

45- Reel Fine(GLA)

46- Gadget(MS)

47-Big R Buss

48- Tcampbell

Rule's For The Event

All teams must check in to my wife Louanne or me Caznik before 12:30

1. This is a FUN charity tournament. We ask people to share fishing tips on the radio (Channel 72). Please keep your comments at a PG rating. This is a family orientated event.

2. You may ONLY use the lures provided in the lure pack. NO OTHER LURES FROM YOUR BOAT! If you lose a lure you are down a lure, no replacing the lure with a like lure in your boat.

3. No changing colors of the lures (no tape, etc.) You may change the fly line.

4. Fishing starts at 5:00 AM and lines pulled at 11:00 AM.(All captains must be at the weigh in by 12:30 and no later)

5. Boats must only use 6 rods.

6. Three-man limit on catching fish and a MAX of 4 fisherman per boat.

7. Weigh in 5 fish of any kind (King, Coho, Steelhead, Browns, and Lakers).

8. Each fish is worth 10 points plus weight.

9. Know what your big fish is. You get 1 chance to weigh your big fish.

10. NO CULL RULE. If you box your fish, you keep your fish. (You can throw back smaller fish as longs they are not bleeding)

11. All captains must sign a waiver form before they fish.

12. If you do not show up for the event, your lure package will be donated as a prize and money will not be refunded (certain circumstances may be considered).

If we are fishing this tournament and anyone happens to see any lightning, you MUST report to Caznik (Channel 72). Cancellations will be called for lightning, wind warnings, small craft warnings. Tournament will still count if fished at least until 8:00 AM.

All teams must pick up there lures either the day before the event at Fishermans landing in the tent area or Sunday morning before 4:30am. If you are going to be late you must call me at 1-269-908-0286 and I will give you instructions on how to pick up your lures.

Fisherman's Landing Rule's

1- Clean your own fish if you are going to clean your fish. Do not share your cleaning cost with other teams. Cost is $5.00 for guest and is free for teams that are camping there.

2- Do not dock at the visitors dock, there will be to many boats there if anyone docks there and no room. If you are docked somewheres else, please park your boat there and drive over in your car or truck.

DW_logo.gifBigJonSportsLogo.jpg

Raffle Off Prize's (One prize per person)

· 2 Electric Silver Captain’s Pak Downriggers.

· Silver Dual Manual Planer Rigger

· A pair of Silver Dual Multi-Set Rod Holders on Pedestal Base

· A pair of Silver Multi-Set Rod Holders tree features

· Lure package from Dreamweaver Lure Co.

Marine radio, anntena, and ratchets mount from Matteson Marine

Free brake job ($130.00 value) from Belle Tire

Free oile change ($27.00 value) from Belle Tire

Knife- from Al and Pete's in Hastings

Fishdog gear

2 $50.00 Fishdog gift cards from Huntingfool43

Dreamweaver T shirts from GLF

Dreamweaver & Big Jon Event Place's

1st place- 15 Raffle tickets (maybe a small Dreamweaver lure package)

2nd- place- 10 Raffle tickets

3rd Place- 5 Raffle tickets

Big fish Cash

46 Teams- $240.00 winner takes all

Edited by caznik

And the best thing is the money goes to a good cause. Since this is a charity event I would like to make a charitable challange to other entrants. And this requires others to join in and agree to the same challange since the more that join the bigger the challange. I should have thought of this sooner but here goes this towards the Big Fish prize money. If I win the Big Fish I will donate a percentage of the cash up to 50% to the charity. The percentage will be based on the number of other boats who agree to do the same if they win the Big Fish money. So if I am the only one doing this it will be a 3% donation if we have 5 in the challange than it will be 10% donation 10 boats in makes it a 20% 15 boats makes it 30% 20 boats makes it 40% and 26 or more makes it a 50% donation. No crawfishing if you get on this list you have to make the donation if you win. Any Takers?

1MAINIAC first challange boat

And the best thing is the money goes to a good cause. Since this is a charity event I would like to make a charitable challange to other entrants. And this requires others to join in and agree to the same challange since the more that join the bigger the challange. I should have thought of this sooner but here goes this towards the Big Fish prize money. If I win the Big Fish I will donate a percentage of the cash up to 50% to the charity. The percentage will be based on the number of other boats who agree to do the same if they win the Big Fish money. So if I am the only one doing this it will be a 3% donation if we have 5 in the challange than it will be 10% donation 10 boats in makes it a 20% 15 boats makes it 30% 20 boats makes it 40% and 26 or more makes it a 50% donation. No crawfishing if you get on this list you have to make the donation if you win. Any Takers?

1MAINIAC first challange boat

Count Team Caznik in this one, but you are in charge of this because I do not want more work....:D

Caznik

I need a little clarification on two rules.

6. Three-man limit on catching fish and a MAX of 4 fisherman per boat.

I will have my 7 and 3 year old in the boat also. Do they count towards the 4 fisherman?

10. NO CULL RULE. If you box your fish, you keep your fish. There will be no throwing back fish unless they are not legal size.

Does this include releasing fish at the side of the boat. Technically, they are not "boxed".

Just want to make sure myself and everyone are on the same page.

I will have my 7 and 3 year old in the boat also. Do they count towards the 4 fisherman?

Does this include releasing fish at the side of the boat that have not been netted. Technically, they are not "boxed".

Not sure on the max people. But the no release rule has always meant fish landed unless that changed this year. That means any legal fish brought to the boat must be kept, even shakers.

Does this include releasing fish at the side of the boat that have not been netted. Technically, they are not "boxed".

Mike you can have more than 4 in a boat, but you must only catch a three man limit.

I will get back with you on the no cull rule.

Rich

Here ya go Mike...:)

10. NO CULL RULE. If you box your fish, you keep your fish. (You can throw back smaller fish as longs they are not bleeding)

Mike you can have more than 4 in a boat, but you must only catch a three man limit.

Rich

Here ya go Mike...:)

Thanks for the clarifications!

Very Nice looking selection of lures to work with again this year! Thanks a bunch Rich, Everyone else involved and the sponsors!.. My dad was askin if Frank (Priority One) was gonna be there and I told him yes, so now he wants to come up and visit around weigh in time. Im sure he will pitch in a little more for raffle tickets, if that is acceptable even tho he will not be fishing in the tourney. Lemme kno.

Thanks again.

Additional raffle tickets can be purchased (by tournament captains and crew only) for $5/piece or 5 for $20.

Ah.. Never mind about my question, heh. I guess he will just have to give me the money to buy them. :)

Ok Teams,

I will be at the Fishermans landing Saturday passing out lures from 2 till I go to bed. Also I will look at the wave and weather forcast and make my dicision at 5pm. So make sure you check out this post.

Thanks,

Rich