Great Job Ludington Coast Guard!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MI_FAMILY_RESCUED_MIOL-?SITE=MILUD&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

May 17, 9:32 AM EDT

Coast Guard rescues 5 from boat 8 miles from Ludington

LUDINGTON, Mich. (AP) -- The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued five people from a sinking boat in Lake Michigan about eight miles west of Ludington.

The Coast Guard got a distress call Friday from the 28-foot recreation vessel, and soon found the boat. WOOD-TV and WZZM-TV report those rescued include a 15-year-old boy, a 12-year-old girl, their mother and father, and another man.

Two Coast Guard members tried to save the boat, but it sank and they had to be pulled from the water.

It wasn't immediately known why the boat started sinking.

That happened to be my brother in law my wifes sister and children and the boat owner they brung the boat across from Wisconsin still don't know what happened to cause the problem ,but i am happy to report everyone is o.k. just a little shook up. Thanks so much to the Coast Gaurd for saving the day!

That happened to be my brother in law, my wifes sister and children, and the boat owner they brung the boat across from Wisconsin still don't know what happened to cause the problem ,but i am happy to report everyone is o.k. just a little shook up. Thanks so much to the Coast Gaurd for saving the day!

I am glad to hear they are OK!