Port Sheldon Aug. 2, 6-9

Fished with Huntingfool this morning started at 5am finished at 6:58am with our 2 man limit of 6 kings. Set lines in 60 fow trolled out to 80 fow on a sw troll and never made it past about 87 fow. First fish came in 80fow as i was getting the last rod out on Mag. Yellow Flounder Pounder back 20 down 40 loc on rigger. From there its kinda a blurr. Took two on Blue Holo crush SD w/ Glo Blue Bubble fly dipsey set 1-1/2 out 120. One on Glo Blue Holo Crush SD w/ Glo Blue Bubble fly dipsey set 2 out 130. And 2 on White Fishscale Pro Troll w/ Glow Ghost Fly on rigger back 10 down 55 loc. Had 2 doubles. Lost one on 7 color core w/ Mag. Widowmaker Moonshine other than that the 2 cores were dead. Hottest set up id say was the Yellow Flounder on rigger Steve had it go off as he was putting the rod in the holder. I could be off on our lost fish ratio by a few seemed like non stop action.

Great Fishing with yah Steve its allways nice to have someone on board to help reel up those riggers and set them back down. Thanks again for joining me.

Port-Sheldon-Aug.-2.jpg

Siggs-rigg-custom-combo.jpg