Port Sheldon, Aug. 1- 7-11

Went out this morning from 6:30-12:30 went 7-11 w/one laker for a 2 man limit. Fished 80-155 fow. Ran a 5 color core the whole time nothin happenin on that. 7 color with the Blue Dolphin watermelon Mag. NK that we used in the NK event took one. 10 color with flounder pounder took 1 early and a Silver Streak Mag. Blue Dolphin took 1 later on. Got 1 on Blue Holo Crush SD w/ Glo blue bubble fly dipsey set 1-1/2 out 120. Got 2 on Blue Bubble SD w/ Blue Bubble fly set 2 out 130. 1 on white fish scale 11" pro troll flasher w/ siggs riggs glow ghost fly on rigger 10 back down 61 we lost 2 others on this as well, this flasher fly combo has caught fish everytime i've used it, Thanks Mike(GLF). Surface temps were 72-74 deg. out to 155 fow. Caught fish going all directions. Took pictures but left the memory card to my camera in my computer here at home.:cool: Be back out tomorrow.

Took pictures but left the memory card to my camera in my computer here at home.:cool: Be back out tomorrow.

Whoopssssss :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice report Mike! Any size to the fish? Did you ever get a replacement probe for your depth raider? What was the down temp? Thermocline????

Sheesshhhh.....Sounds like I am writing a book :D

Whoopssssss :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice report Mike! Any size to the fish? Did you ever get a replacement probe for your depth raider? What was the down temp? Thermocline????

Sheesshhhh.....Sounds like I am writing a book :D

One was 16-15 lbs., 2 were 12-10 lbs.,and other 3 were about 8-6 lbs.

I noticed my downrigger go bump but the rod never released and i was thinking one hit my rigger ball. Then a few minutes later it starts bumping again, im thinking wth is going on it cant be bottom im only down 61 feet in well over 100 fow. Well being the smart guy i am i figured out my release was stuck so i reeled up a really nice fish to the surface by my manual rigger when it got to the surface it pulled the end of my walker release right off handed the rod off and my dad fought it for a few minutes but was doing his jimmy houston impersonation that he likes to do and it got off.

No replacement probe yet, best part about it is he still owes me 500 for the thing in the first place so that probably wont be happening this year and it will be a miracle if it happens at all. I know im not buying it.

Noticed clutter from my sonar from 40 down in some places and from 60 down in others. Found a few small scum lines running north/south past 100 fow. Saw 3 fish surface. Figured my 5 core would go for sure. prolly shoulda got out a 2 or 3 core instead.