Phone

GLF

I donated my Nextell phone to the fish gods today while fishing out of Port Sheldon :mad: If someone cleans their catch from Port Sheldon today, and finds a an i760 in the belly, I would like it back :grin:

PLEASE!

Just dial your number Mike. If a fish answers keep him on the line. LOL It's a good idea to put your billfold, and other stuff that may work out of a pocket, in a bag on the boats dash. Leaning on the boat fighting a fish can work things out of you pockets and into the drink.:)

Just dial your number Mike. If a fish answers keep him on the line. LOL It's a good idea to put your billfold, and other stuff that may work out of a pocket, in a bag on the boats dash. Leaning on the boat fighting a fish can work things out of you pockets and into the drink.:)

Good point Frank! On my boat I do(did) put it on the dash.

The hot bait of the day today was the Nextell i760 flip phone vibrating with a blue fly :D :D :D

On my boat I do(did) put it on the dash.

My dash is smaller, but there was still room for your phone with mine bro!

Other side of that could be.....

When I hook it on a pocket while fishing, the phone goes in the pocket and the clip to the outside....

I've dropped mine out of the upper pockets of flannel shirts before... with the button buttoned!

• 2 weeks later...