Newbie, taking the plunge

Hello sports-people. I recieved a business card at a fishing event last sunday, and decided to see if the site was real;) I'm not new to fishing, and see a few names on here that I think I know, many of them actually want to be just like me!:P

Looks like a pretty nice sight, bad news is: I spend way too much time on other sites similar to this one.

Thanks Mike ( GLF) for the invite.

I promise to behave..honest!

If anyone ever needs a crew member, give me a shout. I also have my own boats for the big lakes, or the larger rivers!

Welcome aboard Spanky! I was thinking maybe your GPS was broken and you could not find the site :D Are you from Kalamazoo? I grew up in Kalamazoo. If you need anything, just let out a yell!

Took a while, I had to check it out first. You can never trust these web site folks!:D

Yep, from Kazoo, I actually live between you and the zoo, in richland township.

Thanks for the offer, and same to ya. Site looks really nice, Hope it stays that way for a real long time!;)

Thanks Guys, Nope caz, I worked on the jobsite yesterday, and in my own shop doing some spring cleaning today. I always wish I could go every weekend, but right now is the best time for me to get caught up on home and work stuff, before Erie, Lk. Mich, and LSC start kickin in!

You know we are just 3-4 weeks away from all of that stuff hittin at the same time.!:)