My new fish cleaning table

Toxic

Last month I started putting together a fish cleaning table. A couple of you had some great comments on it. Well here are the pictures of the completed table. I was giving the stainless steel table, and faucet, by two co-workers. And my fishing buddy Murphy gave me the hose and electrical conduit. I bought the bar sink , and a outlet and weatherproof outlet cover and a 25' extension cord for the electric fillet knives. I also bought locking caster wheels for it. The caster allow me to place the table wherever I want it at. The table has a drawer to keep all the supplies we need like paper towels, zip lock bags, hand soap, knives, gloves etc. The hose under the sink allows me clean fish in the driveway and the water runs off into the yard. I put in a quick connector for the water supply hook up. There is a pull spray hose on the table to clean up afterwards. The table will also double as a picnic prep table. With the electric hook up we can plug in crock pots, electric skillets or what ever.

table3.jpg

table2.jpg

table1.jpg

WOW....I am jealous! All you need now is a garbage disposal for a grinder, and you are set up like the fish cleaning stations at some of the boat launches.

I will put this on my list of things I have to have.

Very clever application. (no pun intended) Anyone interested in setting one up just look under "used restaurant equipment". (or commercial kitchens) Or keep your eyes open for any reataurant that is going out of business and auctioning off stuff. (I used to work for a company that made those kinds of tables many years ago.)