Lake Mac/Channel Report 2 Master Angler Awards in one day

Almost ashamed to report this to you guys but what the hay.With the rough waves today/ sunday we played around in lake mac and in the channel with hopes for walleye. Went 5-7 on drum one was 8 pounds 4 ounces for a master angler award, caught on michigan blueberry spoon. Inside the channel near the south side rocks we caught a 31 pound carp on 15 lb. test w/ a fuzzy bear glow blue dolphin spoon.This fish had eyes the size of golf balls. 2 master angler awards in one day. :cool:

I look at it this way, at least you got a chance to go fishing and you did catch some fish.

Maybe not what species you were after, but, that's what it's all about isn't it?

Going out and having fun!

And I bet they sure were fun to catch.

lol.Was not expecting one of those to slam a spoon rog.Thought i was stuck on bottom. I couldnt even bring myself to touch the thing. Was trying to make a bet with the guy we brought along if we cooked a steak off of it and he ate it we were gonna take him and his wife out for a steak dinner. Then he hit us with the as long as we broil it in one of our ovens hed do it. Noooo way jose. But i hear they taste like radioactive chicken.:D Ill get a picture up soon as my bro in law sends me them.