I guess I shouda done this befrore I stareted posting.?

My name is Levi Sanders. I live in Montcalm County. I own and operate charterboat at the graet Port of St. Joseph, MI. Sportboat Fishing Charters.

www.sportboatcharters.com

I fish up to seven days a week from Mid-March through the end of Sept. on Lake Michigan, then it's home to chase whitetail and turkey; and to take time to catch up with my family and friends.

Hi Levi, Sounds like we have alot in common. I run a charter out of Manistee but will also be fishing St Joe this spring on weekdays. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet you while we are there. I will be running a 33' Pro-Line called Blue Runner that was down there last year in the spring for the first time. I also love to chase the whitetails as soon as the boat hits the barn.

www.killintimecharters.com

Craig,

Sounds likw a plan. Are you the boat that was docked at the Capt. Hook dock last Spring. If so, very nice rig!

I am docked just upstream of Barneys Brewha House:p . The boys at the Hook dock know me pretty well.

Hope to see you around!

Yes the boat was next to Capt Hook last year but I haven't actually been there. My boat is in Manistee and this will be my first year down there as I will be running the boat on weekdays for a friend of mine. I have never fished St Joe so Iam sure it will be an experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...