Well saturday was plain blowin when we got to the marina. talked with a couple peole and decided to go gt breakfast. Waited and it still didn't lay down. Decided to go home.

Sunday we got out late due to my brother over sleeping. Left the marina at 8:30. Landed 14 with 6 around the 6 -8 lb mark. rest from 15 - 20 inches. What worked best dlide diver out 36' with moonshine perch pattern. i had two out and they took four of the six big fish. moonshine highline. Jimmys prototype jp slammer walleye spoon took the other two big walleye. purple and chartruses. the rest came off the big boards and mini discs with an assortment of colors 70 back. we were straight out of brest bay at the border.

Thanks for the report. Heading over from the west side of the state tomorrow. Tired of chasing salmon around. Time for some eyes. Surprised folks are still catching fish out there with all of the warm water.

I have never fished in this area, so thanks for the report.

I will post a report when we get back.

nice meeting you at the marina too badger.

Ya know i remembered the scale to post pic but left the camera at my mom and dads house. the fishing wasnt fast and furious but out of the 14 fish only 3 were between 15 and 18 inches.

It looks like my walleye fishing may be done this year. i have to pull the boat saturday. sunday while we were out i started noticing a vibration. After talking to the volvo shop they are 99% certian i have a ujoint going so i have to get it in have the outdrive pulled and have ujoits done.It was getting worse as the day went on when i would turn to the left the whole boat would vibrate. :( Johnsons can get it in next week and have it done by the weekend so i may be back over there but not sure it is about time to switch the boat over for salmon

For spoons stay with purples with chartruese. We did better on streak minis than juniors for our bigger fish. or the antifreeze backs. nick our big fish came right on the border straight out from stoney point.

sea eagle where are you going out of maybe i can give a littlemore insight.

Oh yeah a warning about the border. Ohio has a couple new CO boats out there and are being a little touchy about crossing the border. usually they give you time to finish a turn but i heard guys raising cain on the radio for being stopped making a turn and crossing the border. the lady at jeffs said they are trying to pay off these two new boats and writing a lot of tickets. they have heard a lot of complaints about being stopped where nobody was ever stopped before. if you do croos the border it is 2 rods in ohio and that is waht they are mainly writing the tickets for.