Lake Erie , Ohio, INCREDIBLE !!! Get out there!!!!!! report 4/7/12

Had time for some fun fishing. Took Big Papa Sportfishing's Bob Bell and my dad down to the firing range in Ohio. We trolled deep husky jerks at about 1.2 mph, in 27 fow. A lot of colors were working, leads were 55 to 80 back. The Lake was perfect!! The fish counter ended up on 30 fish but I think that we didn't mark a few. Two 11 pounder, 4 others over ten, lots more fish Ohios,double header tens:):grin::grin:

bigpapa112webready.jpg

bobresize1.jpg

doubletensbig.jpg

Edited by GLF
fixed images

nice fish i was north of d can only had 12 with a 5lb average

we were between e and f closer to F at the end, actually allmost right at F at the end and crushing them. Only burned 3 gallons of gas in the boat 30 in the truck though :)

im real happy you guys are catching fish. i just hope theres a few left when they get over to geneva,LOL.

i wrecked my atv a couple of weeks ago and hurt my back or i would be up there right now.

have you ever seen the fishing this good this early in the year??

sherman

:thumb: we let a bunch go...had to work hard to get the 12 fish limit that we took. As we did not keep any over 8lbs. I mostly let the big females go if I can. Two of the fish we cleaned ended up with eggs, three small males, and the rest were spawned out.