Meat Heads

ekbelt

Wondering what other people run, I'm making some custom meat rigs this year to try out.

What are your favorite Capain John King Meat Heads?

What are your favoirte Big Weenie Meat Heads?

What are you favorite teaser colors?

Thanks!

I can't speek for everybody, but I prefer big water tackle meat rigg's. Have had good luck with them in my program. I believe that they use ryhs davis head's. As far as color's, depend's on the day for me. Usualy green's (froggy), red's (big red), purple (purple haze) have been good to me.

I can't speek for everybody, but I prefer big water tackle meat rigg's. Have had good luck with them in my program. I believe that they use ryhs davis head's. As far as color's, depend's on the day for me. Usualy green's (froggy), red's (big red), purple (purple haze) have been good to me.

Amen brother! I have no affiliation with them, but they get a lot of my coin when it comes to meat rigs!

• 3 weeks later...

Here are 2 of the 4 meat rigs I setup...

10" spin doctors

custom tied mylar teasers

big weenie UV heads

glow beads

11 inches between the teasers and then the meat head is 15 inches from the last teaser.

I think I have the first teaser 11 inches back from the spin doctor, should I lengthen that out? Anyone have a preference?

n41.jpg

ngreen.jpg

Anything in Green, Blue or even Red Big Weenie meat rigs worked fantastic for us. . By far though the best rig we had last year was a Purple UV Death Meat Rig, there was just something about the black/purple color that was produtive no matter what the conditions were like.