6/17 - 6/18 Fireman's Tourny

Put a crew together for the tournament out of Au Gres this weekend. Was lucky to have everyone able to take the day off and fish on Friday together. Didn't take long and we had fish going. Straight out, 35FOW. We had a lot of bites on Friday and a nice bag of fish. 2oz inlines 20-45' back was working best, purples & perch stood out. Bouncers were quiet. We took our 20 and headed in early.

Saturday's shotgun start we ran right out to the same spot from Friday. Had 7 in the box by 7am. Wind kicked up and the fishing slowed down. Ran north up toward Gravely Shoals, put the waves at the stern and drifted with them. Drifted toward the area we got the 7, and within 10 minutes had 13. Messed around for a while trying to upgrade, but no such luck. We ended up just out of the money, but had a great time regardless.

I'll post a pic of Friday's fish later.

Wind had kicked up on Saturday pretty good, with waves anywhere from 3' - 6', it was a bumpy ride in. Looking forward to this event next year!

Nice job Jason and it was alot of fun as well!! I fished it as well and had alot of fun and the fishing is out of this world right now on the bay!! Pre-fished 2 days prior and for all 3 days we landed over 65 walleye and that was with alot of running around!! Ended up taking 3rd place with 19.70 lbs missing 1st by .52 lbs!! Oh well still a great day and alot of fun to be on the water except the rough water!! Heres our tournament catch!!

TourneyFish.jpg

Scott

Fished the tourny also finished 10 had a great day iam also a volunteer fire fighter would like to say thanks to everyone who help support our fire department. Tourny will be on father's day weekend next year also

hope you can all attend

Good Job ,

sounds like a great time by all.

Wish you were able to make it for this Turbo. We had a ball. Between the great fishing and good times it was a hoot!

Here's Friday's catch. Not sure how we didn't manage to snap a pic of Saturdays...also I learned something. I see guys dumping fish on their floors and taking pics, looks cool I think, the only problem is, not so good on carpet. Must not be so bad on fiberglass :lol: But she's all scrubbed down now and odor free. These stinky fish sure taste good

061711134726.jpg

Fished the tourny also finished 10 had a great day iam also a volunteer fire fighter would like to say thanks to everyone who help support our fire department. Tourny will be on father's day weekend next year also

hope you can all attend

It was a fun tourny for sure. The wave conditions were not what we were hoping for, but we stuck it out. Will this tourny fall on father's day next year?

GJ guys out of my closest port.:thumb:

Thanks P1! It was a ball. Hope you are on the mend and things are going as good as they can for you! Hope to see you on the water soon!:thumb: