Took my cousin from Wyoming and his son out on an afternoon trip, which I prefer the morning. Went 2 for six with 2 break offs, one was a 30lbs leader on a fixed slider broke with a new spoon I had just bought, don't remember what Tone but it was green and something, the other was the hooks broke off my froggie meat rig, fortunately it was just the hooks and not anything else, also lost 2 smaller fish at the back of the boat, rookies. Both the break offs were decant fish most likely kings. Started at 90fow and worked out too 150 and not a lot on the graph. Headed back in and lost the first fish at 130fow and either lost or landed fish all the way into 85fow. Froggie meat rig got one and lost one, green sd and white, blue, red, and green fly took the other fish. Green was the ticket again. I was surprised when we got no hits at just before sundown, I guess that's why I like the morning better. Until next time.. But I think this weekend I'm going over to Erie to get some walldogs.:thumb: